For those looking for a quick fix for the sweet tooth and still stay in the limits of the Paleo, is the perfect prescription. Baked or fried apples so quick and easy to cook and delicious dessert to make for Paleo. Usually these recipes call for extra sugar, but I feel the sweetness of apples is more than enough, and the cooking process gives the flavors of the natural sugars ahead. The butter also some additional wealth and makes it more filling.Serve with a dollop of whipped cream or a large splash of coconut milk. Creates hot butter mixed with coconut whipped cream or cold milk nice texture and balance. I think when you are that you will not want to have apples in any other way more.
Baked apples with cinnamon and butter
1. Preheat your oven to 350 F.
2. Core the apples making sure not to go all the way through and to leave the bottom on the apples.
3. Stuff 1 tbsp of butter inside each apple.
4. Sprinkle with the cinnamon and nutmeg.
5. Bake for about 12 to 18 minutes, until the apples are soft.
6. Serve and enjoy!
Pan fried apples with cinnamon and butter
1. Cut the apples in about 1/4″ slices.
2. Put the butter in a hot pan and let it melt.
3. Once hot, add the apple slices making sure they don’t overlap, make multiple batches if necessary.
4. Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg, cover and let cook until soft.
5. Serve and enjoy!