|Paleo Coconut Macaroons|
A closer Paleo desserts in the world, macaroons, has a very secular origin and history. It was done first in an Italian monastery of the 9th century, a sweet, simple dessert that alleviates rather how well disciplined life of a monk. Italian Jews later enjoyed because he has no flour or lifting, perfect when observing eight days of Passover.
Yes, it is bread, but we can certainly do Paleo, as in this Paleo Coconut Macaroons. You are welcome.
– 1 Egg white
– ½ cup unsweetened canned coconut milk
– 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
– 3 cups of unsweetened coconut flakes
– pinch of salt
1. Preheat oven to 375F
2. Mix coconut milk egg white vanilla and salt until combined
3. Stir in coconut until it’s blended
4. Drop 1 tablespoon of the mixture onto a cookie sheet about 2 in apart.
5. Bake until golden brown about 15 to 20 min
6. Cool the cookies about 4 min.