Oh breakfast food. How I love you.
Unfortunately, I can not really make you feel like in the morning I am still half asleep and I fear fire home 🙁
Please, I can not wait that long to eat.
So, breakfast for dinner, it is.
Moreover, I can eat much at dinner at breakfast, which means I have more room for this:
Sausage and Peppers Sweet Potato Hash with Eggs (Paleo recipe)
- 1 lb sweet Italian sausage, castings removed
- 1 large vidalia onion, chopped
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 2 medium-small sweet potatoes (any color), peeled and cubed
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp parsley
- salt and pepper
- 3 eggs
- In a large and deep skillet (that comes with a fitted lid), cook sausages, breaking into pieces with a spatula, until mostly browned.
- Turn heat to low and add in onions and green bell pepper. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Add in sweet potatoes, spices, salt, and pepper. Cook for another 8 minutes. With your spatula, press and flatten all the ingredients down.
- Crack 3 eggs on top and cover hash with the lid. Let cook until eggs are done. Garish with some paprika and thyme.
- Serve and enjoy !