Olives, marinated tomatoes, and herbs raw spice this gross puttanesca. Fine chips act as first zucchini pasta. Trust us, it works.
Raw pasta puttanesca Recipe
Write a review
4 hr 40 min
4 hr 40 min
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 197
% Daily Value *
Total Fat 23g
Saturated Fat 3g
Trans Fat 0g
Polyunsaturated Fat 5g
Monounsaturated Fat 13g
Total Carbohydrates 23g
Dietary Fiber 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 4 cups chopped tomatoes (6 truss tomatoes)
- 4 large zucchini
- 2 teaspoons small basil leaves
- 3 cloves crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup diced white onion
- 1/2 cup halved Loving Earth raw olives or kalamata olives, pitted
- 2 tablespoons capers plus 1 tablespoon caper brine
- 2 teaspoons curly parsley leaves, roughly chopped
- 1/4 cup pine nuts
- 2 teaspoons oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup cold pressed olive oil, plus 1 tablespoon to serve
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- Himalayan pink salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients except pine nuts and zucchini in a large bowl and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours for marinating.
- In another bowl, use a vegetable peeler to peel strips 1cm wide zucchini fettuccini they should look like. Add pickled vegetables with zucchini and carefully.
- Divide into 4 bowls. Garnish with pine nuts and extra virgin olive oil portion.
- Loving Earth Raw olives can be purchased from their website or in large stores of organic natural foods online. If you & rsquo; re having trouble finding them, substitution of raw olives Kalamata olives.
- Pink Himalayan salt can also be found at most health food stores organic. If you can & rsquo; t find it, you can replace with quality some sea salt.