The paleo diet breakfast is one of the healthiest meals you can indulge yourself in. This form of breakfast has become extremely popular in recent years and has helped many people to meet their nutritional needs. Here are three recipes that you can try to start on this diet!
The Paleo diet, also known popularly as the Stone Age diet or caveman diet includes foods that are considered the favorite staples by hunter-gatherers. In the contemporary version of this diet, people may include some commonly available foods, such as fruits, nuts, roots and mushrooms, among others. The paleo diet is devoid of food or anything refined being treated.
Moreover the paleo diet is extremely beneficial for health in all directions of the body as well, and has helped many people lose weight quickly. This is the right diet for those looking to maintain their body weight at a healthy level.
Even those who are not too familiar with the details of the scheme can easily follow the model prescribed for breakfast Paleo diet. Given below are three easy Paleo Diet Breakfast recipes that you can try.
Three Quick Paleo Diet Breakfast Recipes
Recipe 1: Grain-less Granola Breakfast
- Granola Bars
- Take some cold granola bars and break them up into pieces.
- Put them in a breakfast bowl.
- Sprinkle chopped almonds, along with bits of fresh coconut.
- Mix all the ingredients together and eat.
Recipe 2: Simple Omelet
- Preferred stuffing
- Eggs – Three or four
- Heat a non-stick pan and pour a small amount of oil into it.
- Whip the eggs and fry them on a medium flame.
- Make sure you move the egg around in the pan, just to help it cook well.
- When the eggs are almost done, use a spatula and add the stuffing to the center of the omelet.
- Once this is done, spread the stuffing and flip one half of the egg over the other.
- Flip the egg onto your plate and enjoy your nutritious meal.
Recipe 3: Delectable Breakfast Smoothie
- Hard-boiled eggs
- Whip some spinach and kale in a blender.
- Add a sufficient amount of ice to the mix.
- Blend this mixture with two or three hard-boiled eggs.
- Serve and enjoy this healthy breakfast option.
The Easy Paleo diet breakfast recipes described above are not only easy to prepare, but also have good nutritional value, making them ideal for the first meal of the day options. By ensuring that you choose healthy recipes for the most important meal of the day, you can stay fit and inch closer to the ideal body weight you want to keep.