|Primal Palate Turkey Meatloaf|
Keep it simple with this turkey meatloaf, chop essentially just to the list of ingredients, while opting for fresh and fantastic food. The key to cooking food inspired on Paleo is not overloaded with a lot of load. Here they took charge, lean ground turkey, a little onion, green pepper and celery and turned it into something special.
The number of steps is also reasonable, and this is a turkey meatloaf to pop in the oven when you do not want to fuss with it, and you just want to eat.
- 2 lbs of lean ground turkey
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 tablespoons of coconut aminos
- 1 tsp each of garlic powder, salt, and pepper
- 1/2 cup each of chopped onion, green pepper, and celery
- Preheat oven to bake at 375.
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Lightly grease a loaf pan with coconut oil.
- Pour ground turkey mixture into the loaf pan.
- Bake at 375 for one hour.
- Remove from oven and let rest for 10 minutes.
- Slice, and serve!