|Paleo Waffles Recipe|
Next to pancakes, waffles are probably the best breakfast made from dough ever.
These pockets are deep and crisp infinite potential for these fruits, honey and chocolate chips to fill in the history of food can be dated to the Middle Ages, when, instead of square impressions. biblical images are impressed in bread.
We could be on Paleo, but it would not stop us from enjoying waffles. Here paleo Waffles recipe for your enjoyment.
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 4 eggs (whites)
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup coconut cream or coconut milk
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 Tbsp Organic Honey
- 1½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Separate the yolk from the eggs
- Beat the egg white until soft peaks form
- Combine the dry ingredients in a Bowl
- Combine the wet ingredients with Dry ingredients
- Gently fold in the egg whites
- Heat your waffle iron to medium high and brush with coconut oil
- Ladle ¼ of the waffle mixture into the waffle iron and close, cooking for about 3-4 minutes