Pound for pound, scallops are one of the best power foods around. Meat is a huge 80% protein. A portion of three ounces can already provide 20 grams of protein with only 95 calories. Not to mention, omega-3 fatty acids help maintain a healthy heart.
PALEO SCALLOPS RECIPE
- 1 wedge of lemon
- 15 Scallops, Rinsed and patted dry
- 1 teaspoon of Coconut oil
- 1 clove of minced Garlic
- 1 bunch of fresh Basil
- Put the coconut oil and heat skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook basil and garlic for 1 minute
- Season scallops with salt and pepper
- Squeeze the lemon on scallops
- Cook for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.