|Paleo Lettuce Bacon Burger Recipe|
Regarding American sandwiches, bacon, lettuce and tomato (BLT) could be the holy trinity that all rules. Love its history dates back to 1900, it passed to his new found fame during World War II.
Unfortunately, with excessive dressings, we tend to falsify this American favorite and increase the number of calories.
For a healthier version of the candy bar, have this Paleo lettuce Bacon burger recipe. We threw the bread for you.
- 2 roasted poblano peppers diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 8 sliced bacon cooked and crumbled
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 small tomato sliced
- 1 diced onion
- Roast chilies over flame, peel, seed and dice.
- Cook Bacon and crumble.
- In a bowl mix bacon, ground beef, poblano peppers and onion together and form into 4 patties.
- Grill the beef patties over medium to high flame to desired temperature.
- Wrap your burger in lettuce and add avocado and tomatoes