This Zesty Paleo Italian Dressing recipe combines a perfect combination of Italian herbs, Paleo-approved ingredients, with healthy oils resulting in a perfect Italian dressing that is delicious on salads, chicken, or even mixed with egg for breading different foods!
If you leave one or two of Italian spices that will still taste great.
I keep the home made dressing in old squeeze bottle of compression in the refrigerator. I can even make my own silly (but cute) custom label for the bottle / Jar.
Speaking of, if you get some jars that makes a great gift too!
This Paleo Italian dressing recipe can be used not only on salads, but in other ways in the kitchen as marinades and glazes. This dressing recipe can be kept in the kitchen as a foundation for your cooking arsenal to make delicious dinners in a hurry.
- 1 cup vinegar (any type but organic apple cider is best)
- 1⅓ cup of olive oil.
- 2 tablespoons of water
- ½ tablespoon each of garlic, parsley and onion powder
- ½ tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon each of salt and oregano
- ½ teaspoon each of black pepper and basil
- ¼ teaspoon thyme
- Pour ingredients into a glass jar or bottle with a cover. You might need to use a funnel. If you use a funnel pour in the dry ingredient first followed by the wet ingredients.
- Cover and shake well.
- Use or refrigerate for months and months.