|Paleo Blueberry Pancakes Recipe|
This is not the American version of the pancake for ordinary trading. Instead of a mix of blueberries in the batter before slapping the mixture on the pan (which account for unequal distribution of blueberries per Healthy pancake recipe and then lead to emotional outbursts among siblings because of injustice), but we decided to puree the berries and turn them into syrup (saving you tons of sugar in the process).
1. Mix almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon together.
2. Add eggs, vanilla, honey, and coconut milk in and whisk together.
3. Heat pan and add coconut oil. Add batter and cook for a few minutes on each side.
4. Place blueberries in your blender and puree.
5. Once puree is complete pour over pancakes and enjoy