|Paleo Banana Coconut Milk Ice Cream|
Coconut milk may not come from the cow’s udder, but as far as the nutritional goodness is concerned, it will not be left behind.
It is rich in antimicrobial lipids, capric acid, lauric acid and found to have antifungal, antiviral and antibacterial.
The average chain high in saturated fatty acids, on the other, are important to maintaining a healthy heart.
- 1 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 medium bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 1 Tsp Vanilla
- ⅓ Cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 Tsp Cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400. Place banana slice in a rimmed baking dish and sprinkle cinnamon.
- Drizzle with coconut oil and bake for 15-20 minutes, until soft and syrupy, tossing half way through.
- Combine cooked bananas, syrup, vanilla, and coconut milk to blinder.
- Add mixed ingredients to your ice cream machine.
- Once your ice cream begins to thicken add your chocolate chips.
- Chill remaining ice cream until it thickens to your liking.
- Store in an airtight freezer safe container for up to 2 weeks.