As the meatballs, meatloaf is one of those dishes that is typically American and is universal as well. Almost every country around the world has its own version of meatballs; irritableness is how the dish is. But do you know what goes better with meat loaf? Bacon. As lots of it.
PALEO BACON MEATLOAF RECIPE
- 1 lb ground pork
- 2 lb Grass Fed ground beef
- 2 organic eggs
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 12 slices of bacon (nitrate free)
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 cup roasted red peppers
- 1 15 oz roasted tomatoes
- 5 cloves of garlic
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp cumin
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a food processor blend roasted tomatoes, roasted red peppers, garlic, oregano and cumin
- Using a large bowl, mix the pork, onions, beef, almond flour, eggs and tomatoes together.
- Place in a baking dish, salt and pepper to taste
- Add bacon on top and bake for 45 min.
- Turn on the broiler and broil for 10 minutes
- Place the remaining tomatoes in a saucepan and simmer.
- Once cooked it with the remaining sauce.